Range closes 30 minutes before closing time.
Shot Spot offers its patrons the use of some of our firearms for training and/or daily use. However, there are certain requirements that are mandated to us by the ATF that we must follow, and of course we have our own policies for you to use our firearms on the range.
Gun Rental Policies:
- For handgun rentals you must be at least 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a legal guardian.
- For rifle and shotgun rentals you must be at least 18 years of age, unless accompanied by a legal guardian
- You must present a valid identification card showing your age.
- You must fill out our waiver.
- You must remain on the property with our rental firearms.
Our gun rentals include but are not limited to:
- Fully automatic rifles in both rifle and pistol calibers.
- AR-15 Styled rifles with optics and attachments
- Semiautomatic and pump action shotguns
- Revolvers and semiautomatic handguns in a variety of popular calibers
- Suppressors are available for most of our rifles and handguns
*Ammo must be purchased from our range counter for use in our rental guns*