Shot Spot offers its patrons the use of some of our firearms for training and/or daily use. However, there are certain requirements that are mandated to us by the ATF that we must follow, and of course we have our own policies for you to use our firearms on the range.
Gun Rental Policies:
- For handgun rentals you must be at least 21 years of age, unless accompanied by an Adult.
- For rifle and shotgun rentals you must be at least 18 years of age, unless accompanied by an Adult.
- You must present a valid identification card showing your age.
- You must fill out our waiver.
- You must remain on the property with our rental firearms.
Our gun rentals include but are not limited to:
- Full Auto 2-SCAR .223 Rifle and a Daniel Defense Mark 18 .223 Rifle
- AR-15 Rifles .223 and 300 Black Out with various optics
- Hunting rifles .223, .308 with various optics
- .22 Rifles and Pistols
- 12 gauge Shotgun
- Various Pistols
- Various Revolvers, and Semi-automatic Pistols in the following calibers .38, .380, 9mm,.40, .357, .45 and 5.7
- Silencers (Suppressors) available for some handguns and rifles
You are required to use our ammunition in our Rental Guns.